Red Hat supporting their apps in RHEL4?

In RHEL3, important applications used regularly by Red Hat and their
customers - such as mailman, bugzilla and (I think) squid - were not
officially supported, but were instead of the "Extras" disc.

At least two of these packages seem to be in FC3t3 (I can't do a search
for "bugzilla", it returns everything).

Does this mean they'll be officially supported in RHEL4?