Re: Yum Repositories

On 10/28/2004 02:16:40 PM, aldo santini wrote:
Thanks for the answers but i'm afraid I have once more. Where can I
find
FC3 yum repositories? i've been looking for but have no luck.
thanks again

Wait for FC3 to actually be released.
Then all the usual repositories will rebuild their packages for FC3 and the repositories will appear.

I'm sure the usuals are virtually ready to go, but are private to the developers until FC3 is released.