Which RC set is current?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Oct 29 20:42:44 UTC 2004

I installed yesterday from duke.edu.

The directory path ended /FC3-rc/3/i386.  The files were dated October
28th.  The checksums worked.

I am now wondering what I have installed.

BTW: where are the yum and up2date repositories for these installs ?

BTW: What version should I be using in Bugzilla ?  It is presently set
up with the options of:

FC3T1, T2, T3 and then Test1, Test2, Test3.  Does RC = Test ?