FC3rc5

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Oct 29 23:26:18 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 17:03 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> In respond to all the queries about "why are the .iso timestamps
> changing", it's because I'm putting the latest RC in the same location as
> the older ones, so the files do change.

RC5? Did I miss 4 somehow?

Also, wouldn't FC3-rc/4/ and FC3-rc/5/ make sense, rather than putting
everything in the same old directory? More orderly, simpler, clearer?
Disk space is not an issue... since you were clearly willing to clobber
earlier RC's in this case, you could have also deleted them then.

Couldn't get to Duke just now, downloading from
testing.fedora.redhat.com.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>