last 541 kernel damages fileystem .. starting fresh FC3T2 candidate.

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 04:42:30 UTC 2004

Since I booted up using the latest kernel and ended up with a lot of
file errors related to inodes, I'll be installing fresh.

I noticed that my download time for the release candidate is scheduled
to complete around noon tomorrow at current dl speed. Are there any
torrents going or is there an alternate ftp server with the release
candidate?

Also, does X contain the latest patch for the i810 graphics controller?
I wanted to know so I could determine if installing in text mode or
graphics mode would be a better choice.

Jim

--
You're at the end of the road again.