Any updates out there?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 18:20:24 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is it me or is it yum? I'm running yum update and am finding nothing in
the rawhide branch.

yum.conf

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=fedora-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1

[development]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - Development tree
baseurl=http://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearch
baseurl=ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/$basearch
baseurl=ftp://fedora.cs.utah.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearch
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearch

Nothing has shown since Friday.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our