devlabel-0.48.03-4 borked

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 23:30:14 UTC 2004

Hi,

I was running the latest rawhide devlabel and notice that my bootup now has shell
script errors in /sbin/devlabel at line 144. Something about no left hand
argument. I thought well OK, some quotes are needed in case
/etc/sysconfig/devlabel.d/ignore_list is empty.

Well, the file doesn't exist. It seems that the spec file makes the wrong
directories:

/etc/sysconfig/devalbel.d

Will file in bugzilla...just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it seems
broken. Renaming the directory might be a short term fix until a new package
comes out.

-Steve Grubb