can't save in ooCalc (openoffice.org)

yonasb at netzero.com yonasb at netzero.com
Sun Sep 19 19:34:55 UTC 2004

hi,

I am having a problem saving in oocalc, the spreedsheet of openoffice.org. The save butten is grayed (deactivated) and the only I can do is 'save as". even if I did that, the oocalc crashes and bugbudy comes up.

I don't know when it starts. all the other components (writer, impress draw) work fine with no problem.

I try to remove all my personal setting in $HOME and didn't help. I uninstall it and installed it, I even created a new user and test it and all failed.

I am using FC3 test 1 fully up2dated via yum.

[yonasb at FC3t1 ~]$ rpm -qa |grep -i openoffice
openoffice.org-libs-1.1.2-3
openoffice.org-1.1.2-3

any idea?

--yonasb