wireless expectations FC3T2

D. Stolte lnxxprt at arcor.de
Mon Sep 20 12:21:50 UTC 2004

your DWL-650 is most probably based on a atheros chip which is not
supported by the stock fedora kernel (AFAIR there are different revision
of this card with different chips, not 100% sure though). if it is
atheros based then you will need the madwifi driver from CVS because it
is still in development. some yum repositories already offer the madwifi
package so it should be a no brainer to get this card working. you will
not get any redhat support though.

hope it helps

/ds