FC3 test2

Nave, Ronald NaveR at fidelitytech.com
Wed Sep 22 12:56:34 UTC 2004

I was able to down load and burn the ISO disks for FC3- test2 with out any
difficulty.

I did an upgrade install on top of FC3-test1 without difficulty on a Pentium
III system.

However, when I rebooted , the NVIDIA-linux-x86-6111 driver did not load and
X would not start.

It is still necessary to re-install the NVIDIA driver each time the system
is rebooted.

This problem  first appeared about 2 weeks ago after running a yum upgrade
on FC3-test 1.

Also this morning I got a kernel panic when I started.  However, it appears
that some how my bios was
altered to attempt to boot from the network card.  After disabling this
option, the system restarted
without additional problems.