Bittorrent and Download FC3

Gordon McCague gmccague at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 00:17:25 UTC 2004

"About the problems ftp'ing FC3 images:  Bittorrent is your
friend.  You may not be able to contribute back as much as
you downloaded, but every gigabyte of bandwidth helps."

I tried Bittorrent first on Linux without success. The disks would not
boot correctly. It is certainly possible that I made a mistake in
creating the disks but wanted to use tried and true FTP to make sure I
had decent files. It appears that the images I received from Limestone
are perfect. Now on to the installation!
Gordon McCague gmccague at gmail.com
http://www.gmccague.bc.ca/
p: (250) 813-0027 f: (250) 813-0195