FC3t2 installer and disk druid

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 23 14:37:20 UTC 2004

Experienced users know how to get to fdisk during install if one wants
or needs to skip around disk druid.   Some things disk druid just
can't do.  An example might be to create two partitions on one disk
with a little one in front of a big one.

At any rate fdisk can do that so that is what I did.  The rub comes in
getting back to the installer.

Ctrl + ALT + F2 (I think it was but maybe F3) Will get you to a
command line where fdisk is available however I find no way to get
back.  C-A-F1 doesn't do it.  None of the other available terminals do
it either including f7.

I tried it seveal times... restarting the install each time.
But before going the Bugzilla route, I wanted to here from a developer
or other knowledgable person if I'm just overlooking some other
technique.