FC3 Bug Week - HELP WANTED

Miloslav Trmac mitr at volny.cz
Sat Sep 25 13:57:24 UTC 2004

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 05:42:20AM -0700, Steve G wrote:
(snipped and reordered)
> IMHO, that is woefully inadequate. It refers you to bug 123268, which then has a
> list of bug numbers.

> What's really needed to get people interested in helping is a web page that lists
> the bug's priority, the bug number (as a hyperlink so they can get the details),
> problem summary, and whether or not anyone is working it/status. The first 3
> things can be pulled from bugzilla's SQL database.
The bug page has a "show dependency tree" link:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=123268

> Are all those bugs in 123268 equal priority?
Priority is quite subjective...

> I think Jeff's idea of a wiki page is easier. People don't have to punch IRC
> through their firewalls. The coordination is the key for bugweeks.
IRC is much more effective for real discussion than registering in a wiki
and getting notification e-mails about changes by others, IMHO.
	Mirek