Openoffice rpm

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Mon Sep 27 20:15:13 UTC 2004

I want to force my print jobs to kprinter for the advance printer function
that I can not access with the current print system in openoffice.

If I can not move from lpr to kprinter with the FC2 OO how can I remove
the libgnomeprint stuff from openoffice all together? I would like to
still have all the niceties like the icons in FC2 and the nice fonts.

All I really want to do is force my print jobs to kprinter from OO if
there is another way please let me know. I am open to suggestions.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |