Openoffice rpm

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 21:06:34 UTC 2004

Ok; but for the reasons I outline in my other email to this thread
that's not going to be supported.  I realize there were deficiencies in
the FC2 version of OOo that are soon to be rectified, and hopefully you
won't _need_ to force OOo print jobs through KPrinter or any other
program than CUPS.  This isn't anything against kprinter, just that you
should not need any external program at all (with the update soon to
come).

Cheers,
Dan