gdm early login

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 16:06:35 UTC 2005

Hi,
> That sounds like a challenge to my geekhood!  Are there specific
> things you want people to make special effort to try to break when
> examining the level of fragility. Other than of course the previously
> mentioned firstboot interaction.
I don't think so as of yet.  I'd like to get an initial prototype of how
things are going to work in rawhide before getting a lot of testing
feedback because it's all subject to change.

The point of this thread wasn't so much a "help us work out the kinks"
request as much as a "some people seem curious, so this is what we're
working on" kind of thing.

--Ray