Install of FC4T2

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 12 10:52:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

     I did a clean install of FC4T2 last night and everything went well
except for a couple of things:  1. The print icon did not appear in the
tool bar when I began printing.  Is this something new or is this an
actual bug? 2. On startup, I can see where the system says that the
wireless card cannot find the DHCP server on the router and thus, the
wireless card cannot initialize.  I have an IBM ThinkPad T-30 and I have
a Linksys WPC11 Wireless card.  I have to initialize the card manually
on every startup.  I am quite sure that this is a bug, for I didn't have
this problem with FC3.  I also notice that upon completion of the
install, when I went to look for the screensavers, there weren't any
listed in Desktop-Preferences-Screensaver.  Has anyone else experienced
these problems and if so, how do I resolve them?

Jeff