Where is Cyrus-Imapd

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 16:35:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 08:17 +0200, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> >>Who did it before?
> > Red hat employee.
> would be cool to gain simon matter, as he did it before ;-)

Chris Ricker has voluteered to maintain it already. The move of cyrus-
imapd to extras happened just over a week ago. I asked Chris to hang
tight for a little while till some internal issues get sorted out. FWIW,
the rpm is based on Simon Matter's rpm. Simon already does a lot of work
maintaining cyrus-imap, I'm not sure its fair to ask him to do this too.
But like I said, we still have some internal questions to answer before
knowing if a hand-off in extras is going to occur. If anybody is
desperate for a cyrus-imapd rpm for FC4 I'll be happy to provide it. In
fact I'll try to make sure it happens in the next few hours by posting
it on my ftp server. I will follow-up with an email to its location.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>