Fortune Program -Moving->RE: Wanda is broken

Senthil_OR at Dell.com Senthil_OR at Dell.com
Sat Apr 23 16:33:52 UTC 2005

So it all boils down to uncontroversial quotes.
My suggestion:
fortune-mod package + Fedora Tips package (To be created if not already
present).
By this way, Fedora can end up shipping fortune program,make the wanda
fish and the user happy.

--
Senthil