missing dependency "libgnutls.so.11(GNUTLS_REL_1_0_9)"

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 23 21:23:30 UTC 2005

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone!

I ran some investigation. On my box, 1258 is as crashy as 1261. Though I'm
pretty sure I used 1258 all yesterday with no problem. So my guess would be
that the kernel itself is not in cause, but rather a package that we upgraded
today.

I ran some investigation, and out of luck, I decided to note down the times of
those savage reboots, to see if there was a pattern.
21h56 / 22h14/22h24/22h39
Then I thought there was no pattern, and decided to switch to 1258 to see if I
would regain some stability. It crashed again
22h56/23h15

There is actually a pattern, and that doesn't seem *that* random. That said, I
only have 3 minutes to send that mail *g*. Another point is that the 3 who
said they had this stability problem are running a x86_64 machine. Finally,
it's time for me to go to bed, so if anybody has an idea on what to do next
to try and find what exactly triggers the reboot, feel free to express
yourself and I'll run some more test tomorrow in the morning. One minute
left, hurry!

Sylvain