Is this the correct OOImpress behaviour?

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 10:28:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct behaviour for OO Impress, so I'd
appreciate some idea if it needs to go into bugzilla (which is currently
down).

I've created an OOImpress presentation and have the design like this

* Heading
  :  Sub
  :  Sub
* Heading
  :  Sub
  :  Sub

I have all the subheadings to be animated with the headings static. Now, the
first heading appears when the slide is shown, but the 2nd heading is not on
screen. My understanding is that it as it is not set to be animated or
anything like that, it should be on screen when the slide appears.

Am I correct in this understanding?

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority" - Dr
Who