epiphany problems in rawhide

Jason Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 15:18:36 UTC 2005

I'm new to this list, no this may be a repeat.

I updated my rawhide and epiphany has stopped working. All I get is a
dialog saying that epiphany as quit unexpectedly. This seems limited to
embedded mozilla gtk component as I can open the bookmarks editor with
no troubles.

I've attached a generated backtrace, but I don't understand what's
happening to generate the message:
`shared object read from target memory' has disappeared; keeping its
symbols.

There seems to have been a big change in libcairo, but that's not a
terribly educated guess at a problem.

Does anyone know how to get epiphany to print out debugging messages? or
have a deeper insight into this problem?

Any help is appreciated.
--
Jason L. Connor
 Software Engineer, Red Hat Network