2.6.13 Kernel

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 10:38:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

> The 2.6.13 version of the kernel is now available from
> http://www.kernel.org as well as the usual mirrors.  Anyone have any
> thoughts as to plans by Fedora to move FC4 to the 2.6.13 kernel?

I would imagine that as soon as it is completely stable in the rawhide
branch (which given this is the tester list, you'll already be using),
it will also be released for FC4.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always