yum stopped at selinux

Leon Stringer leon.stringer at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 7 17:39:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just installed FC5T1 and ran "yum update" which stopped at
selinux-policy-targeted saying:

  Updating  : selinux-policy-targeted      #####################
[137/591]
Attempting to install base module '/usr/share/selinux/targeted/base.pp':
Ok: return value of 0.
Committing changes:
libsepol.sepol_genbools_array: boolean allow_postgresql_use_pam no
longer in policy
libsepol.sepol_genbools_array: boolean allow_write_xshm no longer in
policy
:
:
:

If I try to run "yum update" now it stops and lists lots of missing
dependencies.

I presume this is a transient problem with the test packages (i.e. not a
bug) but does anyone know how I can get updates started again? I can't
really do much bug reporting if I can't keep up to date.

Thanks in advance,

Leon...