2.6.15rc kernel packages for FC4.

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 07:51:57 UTC 2005

To try and get a jump-start on testing 2.6.15, I've prepared
packages for FC4 based on the current rawhide kernel.

These are likely to change almost daily, and there's no
guarantee how much longer 2.6.15 is going to be in -rc stage,
so I'm going to hold off pushing these out as an official
updates-testing release until a final 2.6.15 has been released.
(Should a security errata be needed before then, I'll push out another
 2.6.14 based release)

http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/FC4/

Please file bugs in bugzilla, rather than emailing me/this list about them.

		Dave