Bash keybindings in mozilla address box

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Tue Feb 1 22:29:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 03:25:12PM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> Um, what's wrong with gconf-editor?

Who said that something is wrong for changing something you know
that you want to change?  But while I can grep through these 4718
lines of output from 'gconftool-2 -R /' then good luck finding
something which you do not know what precisely that may be.  You
have no way to predict that, say, "show_desktop" will be under
/apps/nautilus/preferences/ and not under /desktop/gnome/interface/
or somewhere else.

Besides I can toggle values on my list with a helper script
faster that you can even start gconf-editor not mentioning finding
the right spot.

  Michal