"Best" way to do a fresh install of rawhide?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:00:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:30:19 -0600, Thomas Cameron
<thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:
> Howdy all -
>
> Is the "best" way to get rawhide to try to install directly off the tree at
> ftp://[my_favorite_mirror]/fedora/core/development/i386/,

boot.iso is provided in images/  directory in the tree.
burn the boot.iso do a network install.

Depending on the internal consistency of the rawhide tree doing a
direct install may not work.   Expect problems, don't be shocked if
the installer sees an unresolvable dependancy.

-jef