FC4 for servers

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 14:14:35 UTC 2005

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 08:00:42 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz
<rpaiz at simpaticus.com> wrote:
> We go through this discussion frequently, but very few people step up
> the plate and help. Anyone have a tiny bit of knowledge and some free
> time, to help put my modifications into the comps.xml file? With that
> one change, we can take a big step forward!

Do you have a specific list or forum or whatever I need to use to
point people at your comps.xml effort when they pipe up on the lists?

You might think about posting a status report about it.. periodically
to this list and 'releasing' what you have so far so people can test
it and give you incremental feedback. I know there are people who have
experience rebuilding an installer image with alternative package sets
lurking around.

-jef