Updates to Evolution and GNOME?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Mon Feb 7 19:12:40 UTC 2005

The current stable version of Evolution is 2.0.3 and the current stable
version of GNOME is 2.8.2 (both released, I believe, on the 8th
December). FC3 still has Evolution 2.0.2 and GNOME 2.8.0. As the updates
are bug-fix releases will they be made available via updates released? I
don't think I can ever remember updates to GNOME happening, but I'm not
sure why. For instance gnome-system-monitor is pretty broken ATM.

Best, Darren