JRE for Firefox

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Wed Feb 16 03:30:08 UTC 2005

I'm a little confused about all this so please be gentle.

I'm looking for a JRE to use as a plugin for Firefox.  In the past I
would have just hooked into the jre pluggin supplied with Sun's Java,
but since I'm testing the current fedora 4 development and it seems that
FC4 intends to do without the need for Sun's Java (I could be wrong)
could someone tell me what package I'm supposed to install to get a JRE
for firefox (and any other steps I might need to perform).

Rodd