Anyone else seeing this

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 22:01:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

Looks like something odd has happened to python on this box. I know it's
working mostly fine as bittornado is working happily. Yum isn't though -
I'm getting the following throwback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 7, in ?
    yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/share/yum-cli/yummain.py", line 51, in main
    base.getOptionsConfig(args)
  File "/usr/share/yum-cli/cli.py", line 151, in getOptionsConfig
    self.doConfigSetup(fn = conffile, root = root)
  File "__init__.py", line 70, in doConfigSetup
  File "__init__.py", line 121, in getReposFromConfig
  File "repos.py", line 103, in add
NameError: global name 'repoid' is not defined

Any ideas on how to fix this?

TTFN

Paul
--
"I like blinking me" - Helen, Big Brother 2 contestant