X.Org X11 6.8.2rc2 (6.8.1.902) is now available for testing in rawhide

Mike A. Harris mharris at www.linux.org.uk
Sat Jan 15 08:55:42 UTC 2005

Féliciano Matias wrote:
> Le vendredi 14 janvier 2005 à 16:04 -0500, Mike A. Harris a écrit :
>
>>Fedora Core 3 and rawhide users are both encouraged to do this,
>>as we will be releasing 6.8.2 as an update for FC3 once it is
>>finalized.
>

> So push it in /fedora/core/updates/testing/3/ .

Actually, we're considering doing just that.  ;o)  We want to have
people test for a few days first however to guage any major problems or
regressions.  Also there is at least one glitch I'd like to fix prior to
a push to /testing/.  Sometimes upgrades cause xorg.conf to get renamed
to xorg.conf.backup

In the mean time, please test the rpms posted in my first posting or
from rawhide. (they're the same)  ;o)

Thanks in advance.