rawhide libdevmapper

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 13:50:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using the rawhide repo. This morning I typed "yum update python", which
eventually dies like this:

--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libdevmapper.so.1.00(Base) for package: dmraid
--> Processing Dependency: libdevmapper.so.1.00 for package: dmraid
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: missing dep: libdevmapper.so.1.00(Base) for pkg dmraid
Error: missing dep: libdevmapper.so.1.00 for pkg dmraid

Is there a missing dependency somewhere that should have resolved the package
where libdevmapper lives?

-Steve Grubb