onlyservice running and slowing system down

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Jan 27 01:35:07 UTC 2005

I've got this process called 'onlyservice' that is using up all CPU and
slowing everything down

This has only recently started up (today and maybe yesterday)

It may have something to do with my network card writing to
the /var/log/message log file (for testing purposes) but it also may
not.  (This was enabled about four days ago)

If I try to kill the process, it just starts a new one.

What is this and what do I need to do to stop it consuming my CPU?

Rodd
--
>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision