How do I debug/troubleshoot a crashing system ?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Jan 28 18:09:07 UTC 2005

Here was the warning that appeared when building ndiswrapper. (I just
happened to save it.)

WARNING: Kernel is compiled with 4K stack size option (CONFIG_4KSTACKS);
many Windows drivers will not work with this option enabled. Disable
CONFIG_4KSTACKS option, recompile and install kernel

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.