Program Lockups in FC4

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 5 11:00:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

     Has anyone had any program or menu lockups in Fedora Core 4 (for
example, when you run mplayer or mplayer plug-ins and another program)
?  I've had this problem when I installed FC4 on a Dell Dimension XPS
T600R Desktop but have not had this problem on either on my IBM ThinkPad
T-30 nor my Dell Inspiron 4000.  Is this problem typical of some
computers/hardware setups or is this a bug?  Has anyone out there had
similar problems?  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff