Evolution, junk and usenet

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 23:33:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

Dunno if this is a bug or just a pain in the neck I have to deal with.

I use Evolution as my usenet reader and have decided to killfile
someone. I've assigned their postings as junk using the junk button.
However, only their postings in that thread are trashed, the rest
remain.

Is this an evolution bug or is it something I have to put up with as
it's not a bug?

TTFN

Paul
--
"The city of Washington was built on a stagnant swamp some 200 years ago
and very little has changed; it stank then and it stinks now. Only