Re: Fedora Core 4 Test Update: openoffice.org-1.9.117-1.1.0.fc4

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 22:47 +0100, Caolan McNamara wrote:

> > This was intentionally not multilib, because it brings in python.
>
> hmm, is this overly problematic then ?, it's not *necessary*, just
> desirable as email mail-merge is not available on OpenOffice.org, only
> in StarOffice so I wrote a python pyuno component to provide it. I could
> disable it in the update.

It would be useful if OOo detected if pyuno was installed and either
grey out or allow the mailmerge depending on if it is there or not
rather than having an explicit dependancy.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Some people will do anything for a woman in uniform" - The Doctor -
Unregenerate (Big Finish audio)