Re: Rawhide development

nodata wrote:

Making it more dogfoodable?

I keep hearing (rightly) that if you value your data, you shouldn't use
rawhide. Or sid. Or anything like that.

Dogfoodable doesnt mean you get data integrity. Just that you want to hopefully keep it more consistent

If that's the case, how are you meant to test it?

hey, I am not one providing answers. You are

regards
Rahul