RE: Fedora Core 4 Test Update

After todays test update of thunderbird & firefox, I have lost the text
for both.  All that shows up is the "_" under the menu items.  All text
in the display is also blank.  Had to fire up evolution to post this :-(
Any idea where to look?

I've rolled back a rev and that did not change anything.  Mozilla works
just fine.

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Sinclair (re: the Minbari), "The Gathering"]
"We didn't stop them, they stopped themselves and I wish to hell I knew