Anyone else seeing this odd printer problem?

Hi,

This could be confined to HP printers, but it's worth asking.

Following the update a couple of days ago, printing seems to be somewhat
strange. The majority of the page prints, but the final lines don't. The
printer sits there until I press the feed button or send another file to
print, then the final lines are printed and the paper ejected.

Print to file works fine.

Originally, I thought this was an OOo problem, but I've now seen it in
xpdf.

Anyone else noticed this and if they have, which component should I
bugzilla it under? I don't *think* it's a CUPS problem, more likely an
hpoij problem.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Some people will do anything for a woman in uniform" - The Doctor -
Unregenerate (Big Finish audio)