up2date not working, Silly question

David G. Miller (aka DaveAtFraud) dave at davenjudy.org
Mon Jun 6 04:09:28 UTC 2005

Is this an official change in the way Fedora updates are going to be
distributed in the future or just a work-around until whoever is
responsible for posting the updates fixes things and gets the previous
method working again?  If this is a permanent chance, it seems like this
is something that should have gotten rolled out with FC5 instead of
being inflicted on FC4 in the last few days before release (and someone
needs a several whacks with a clue stick).

Dave Miller

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:38:35 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote