Fedora Core 4 delayed until June 13

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:28:58 UTC 2005

I believe it's not really Heidelberg (which was a previous name as I
remember), but it's true name is a secret till release...  Besides Fedora
Core 4, it has a "nickname" that is used as a development pseudonym.

--- Henry Hartley <henryhartley at westat.com> wrote:

> >> Again, the problem is the release name ("Heidelberg"), not the
> >> project name.
>
> Of course, I was just joking but I didn't even know the release was
> called Heidelberg.  Actually, I didn't know it even had a release
> name other than "4".  Shows how little I know.
>
> --
> Henry
>
> --

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis