Stop ignoring #152566 bug

Cimmo cimmo at libero.it
Tue Jun 21 15:40:14 UTC 2005

Matthew Miller ha scritto:

>I think the saying is: Words are worth a thousand pictures. :) More
>specifically, the picture is a static snapshot of one state -- a good report
>has a _sequence_.
>
>For example, yum says: "Exiting on user cancel". So as far as I can see, it
>was working just fine until the user cancelled.

Probably my bug report can be done better, however linking the
attachment with the very first post is not so bad bug report:
I've done a yum -d5 update and I've written "Yum sometimes reaches repos
sometimes not." in other words when not I've to do a ctrl-c!

Now I've added an abstract and another comment (#17 and #18).
The problem seem to be the hostname name change, hostname is only the
name of my pc? Can change something?

bye