OOo2 problem

Paul Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 14:51:44 UTC 2005

Hi,

I think I've unearthed two rather fun bugs in the current OOo2 beta
(1.80-3).

First is if you create a table and then create a formula, OOo2 will fall
over. The document is also not recoverable (which is a right pain in the
backside!).

Second is if you import a file from a previous version of the beta with
any graphics (created in OOo2 Draw) in which are grouped, then ungroup
them and then regroup them (after moving the lines about so they're
correct), the lines on the graphics move. Transplant the picture back to
OOo2 draw, fiddle, regroup and do a straight copy and paste back into a
document and it's fine - everything is in place!

The second one I can live with. The first one causes me problems.

Do I need to report these to the OOo bugzilla or is it enough that I've
done it here?

TTFN

Paul
--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python