Now aRTs ? Re: KDE 3.4pre1 or GCC4 ?

Botoaca Andrei warlock_ba at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:23:44 UTC 2005

One more thing ... i reinstalled the rebuilt KDE packages, but arts based
applications (except xmms) like amarok, juk ... etc ... still die ... any
ideeas why ? Still misscompilation related?

Thanks

<P>Reply-to: <A
href="mailto:warlock_ba at hotmail.com">warlock_ba at hotmail.com</A></P>
<P>"I collect my thoughts and I rise above all that despises me." - VNV
Nation - Serial Killer</P></div></html>

<fedora-test-list at redhat.com>