Nautilus and not another CD burning app.

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Mar 16 12:29:09 UTC 2005

Em Ter, 2005-03-15 às 12:50 -0800, Teak Billard escreveu:
> and do what they've done.  I like the fact that I
> don't have to load another program and can just stay
> in nautilus to burn CDs or DVDs.

Nautilus works, when all you want to do to is to put some data on a cd.

But it cannot create an audio cd or just copy a whole cd. Of course we
can always type a dd if=/media/cdrom of=image.iso && cdrecord image.iso,
but try to explain this to my mother :-)

Besides, it lacks some things, like multisession stuff. I know, 'keep it
simple'. That's exactly why something as good as k3b for gnome would be
well accepted.