FC4t1 notes

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 18:20:19 UTC 2005

On 03/16/2005 04:26:40 AM, Aaron Kurtz wrote:

> 4) The packaged GDM eats CPU. "yum update gdm" before logging in
> through
> GDM or regret it.

Yeah - that was difficult for me to do because my networking can't be
set up at install (wireless with kernel tainting driver)

But its all good now. Seems some of the rawhide packages aren't signed
though.

Once driver was compiled, though - I just stole the ifcfg file from fc3
- and then I could yum update (and then removed the ifcfg file so as to
test the internet configuration wizard - which does work)

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/