fc4t1 nfs install finds no install tree

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Thu Mar 17 00:14:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 12:52 -0500, Craig Thomas wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 11:37 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > lets be clear... nfs with an exploded tree.. or nfs with isos?
>
> ...with isos.
>
> > bug 150887 covers why nfs with isos fail.

Well, now that we know why an NFS install, via ISO, won't work, do we
have a work around it as of yet (as in new ISO's) or something?  I know
this is the first test, but if you can't even do an ISO install, or have
to do that much more work to use an exploded tree, seems totally not
worth testing any further.

Guess I could try an FTP or HTTP install if I can still use the ISO's
instead of working around them or redownloading the files as a tree.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"