Have the problems with YUM and SQLITE been fixed.

Aaron Kurtz a.kurtz at hardsun.net
Thu Mar 17 18:47:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 18:35 +0000, DAVID BENTLEY wrote:
> I have just finished installing and updating FC4T1 and
> so far avoided updating YUM and and the various RPM
> packages which are both going to force the update of
> SQLITE that was previusly the cause of the YUM failure
> when the machine was runnung RAWHIDE.

Yes, the current rawhide yum package works with the latest RPM packages
and the sqlite change.

To recover from yum failure from the earlier rawhide packages, extract
libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 from the sqlite3-3.0.8-3.i386.rpm packaged in the
release and put it in the /usr/lib to get yum back in shape.
--
Aaron Kurtz <a.kurtz at hardsun.net>       GPG Key ID: ED588CF2